Employment at Puzzle Box Academy is more than a job; it’s a chance to transform the lives of deserving children every day.
Achieving Our Full Potential, Together
Puzzle Box Academy was founded to provide comprehensive, individualized, science-based education available elsewhere to children with developmental delays. Our mission is essential, giving students otherwise left behind in traditional educational settings to thrive and meet their full potential.
Our organization provides effective treatment and education programs through focused, purposeful repetition and reinforcement of individually-tailored goals. To achieve this mission, we seek to hire and develop a diverse workforce boasting top talent and the best clinicians who are as passionate about our mission and transforming the lives of children.
Together, through exceptional educational programming and rewarding job opportunities, we aim to help everyone associated with Puzzle Box Academy, both students, and staff alike, reach their full potential.
Our People Are Our Advantage
Our collaborative approach to work and education means that we’re committed to coaching and supporting our amazing team every step of their employment. We celebrate our employees regularly for their consistent yet immeasurable efforts that make our academy a school of choice for both employees and families. Our work environment is safe, professional, and fun, geared towards learning and creatively overcoming challenges that may stand in our way.
Our employees volunteer on several internal committees, championing employee morale, diversity and inclusion, and safety. In support of our mission, our employees voluntarily participate in several community events, giving back to our company’s reason: our people.
A Career With Many Benefits
We value our team and work to ensure that they are equipped with the best tools, resources, and benefits to maintain their and their family’s health and well-being. We offer a comprehensive benefits program with various options to meet your needs to achieve this goal.
- Competitive remuneration package (including performance bonuses)
- Flexible schedule
- Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage options
- STD, Life Insurance, Accidental and Cancer Coverage
- Relocation Reimbursement and sign-on compensation for qualified individuals
- Free/low-cost training, Type II CEU’s
- Employee Academic Enrichment Program (Tuition Reimbursement)
- 80 hours PAID time off, three weeks PAID vacation as well as PAID holidays,
- Paid mileage and cell phone allowance for qualified individuals
- Approved, Intensive Practicum Training Site for students pending certification
- Free clinical supervision for Registered Behavior Technicians
- Free RBT training for qualified individuals.
- Corporate perks
- 25% discount on tuition at Keiser University (Melbourne Campus Only).
For more on joining our team, view the following video or get in touch with Puzzle Box Academy directly.
Are you ready for a gratifying career to change children's lives?
Browse our available careers or reach out today to learn more about our rewarding career opportunities.