When Puzzle Box Academy began it was with the mission “to provide comprehensive, individualized, science-based education not available in our community. We believe children with Autism and other Developmental Delays deserve the opportunity to reach their full potential. Our organization provides effective treatment and education programs to children through focused, purposeful repetition and reinforcement of individually-tailored goals.” This holds true, even today as we continue to hire and develop a diverse workforce, boasting with top talent and the best Clinicians in support of our mission.
Working at Puzzle Box Academy means, working under Leadership with the highest of standards. Our Leaders are relentless, always raising the bar and are dedicated to coaching and supporting our amazing team! Our employees are always recognized for their consistent, yet, immeasurable efforts. Our work environment is safe, professional and fun; geared towards learning and challenges overcome with clear expectations.
Our employees volunteer on several internal committees, championing employee morale, diversity and inclusion and safety. In support of our mission, our employees voluntarily participate in several community events, giving back to the reason our company is in existence, our people.
We value our team and work to ensure that they are well-equipped with the best of tools, resources and of course, benefits. Our package includes:
- Competitive remuneration package (including performance bonuses)
- Flexible Schedule
- Medical, Dental, Vision Coverage with Options
- STD, Life Insurance, Accidental and Cancer Coverage available
- Relocation Reimbursement and sign-on bonus for qualified individuals
- Free/low-cost training, Type II CEU’s
- 401(K) Retirement Plan for ALL employees
- Employee Academic Enrichment Program (Tuition Reimbursement)
- 80 hours PAID time off, three weeks PAID vacation as well as PAID holidays
- Paid mileage and cell phone allowance for qualified individuals
- Approved, Intensive Practicum Training Site for students pending certification
- Free Clinical Supervision for Registered Behavior Technicians
- Free RBT Training for Qualified Individuals.
- Corporate Perks
- 25% Discount on tuition at Keiser University (Melbourne Campus Only)
For more on joining our team, please view the following video: