Every student brings their own experiences, personality, and abilities to their Puzzle Box Academy journey. We cultivate them into a personalized learning experience that transforms their lives.
Top Private School For Special Kids in Florida
Every Student, Every Day—Exceptional Education
We provide exceptional educational experiences that allow each student to be their best self and prepare them for a life of purpose.
A Message From Ms. Pam at Puzzle Box Academy.
Where Every Experience Matters
Discover The Puzzle Box Experience.
A Different Way to Learn
Puzzle Box Academy was founded on the belief that every student deserves an educational environment to learn and thrive. Finding the ideal learning environment for our exceptional and developmentally delayed students can be a challenge.
Puzzle Box Academy seeks to create that rich experimental learning environment tailored to your child’s unique needs. Our academy was co-founded by the mother of a child with autism who understands families’ educational challenges. Thus, our approaches which informed by science and evidence-based practices regarding the power of early intervention.
We serve families in three locations across Brevard County, giving their children a different way to learn that helps them discover their talents and celebrate their abilities in an environment designed specifically for their needs.
An Exceptional Educational Experience
- A full academic school year with federal holidays, spring, summer, and winter break
- Low student-to-adult ratio
- Fundraising events to support the in-house scholarships for families in need and school events for students at little to no cost
- Tuition supplemented by the Family Empowerment Scholarship
- Staff who are highly qualified and participate in continued professional development
- Puzzle Box Academy offers educational options from Pre-K-6.
- We partner with Legacy Junior and Senior High School for 7-12 options.
- Our partnership with Kaleidoscope Interventions provides students with priority receiving ABA therapies through early intervention, in-school services, and parent training.
Embracing the Whole Student
We employ a holistic approach to education to achieve this mission, supporting the whole student and their entire family. Our teachers and support staff are informed in principles of Applied Behavior Analysis to support students both inside and outside the classroom, providing the most effective curricular and treatment programs to our students and their families. We also make our facility available for outside providers.Inquire About Our Programs
Join Our Mailing List
Puzzle Box Academy serves families in Brevard County with three convenient locations and has plans to expand to meet the educational needs of more families across the county.